Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/242815875468695672?origin\x3dhttp://bubblegum-bitchx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bonjour ♡

♡ roses are gay ♡ violets are gay ♡ you're gay ♡
☮ May the odds be ever in your favour ☮

▲ vampx ▼

| hello | unicornvamp | electraa vamp | i have this obsession towards guys who i don't have a single chance with |

Credits

Theme by: Luana A.



aye aye :)

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 12:33 AM

 
Helo people :) eheh it's 4pm here . so freaking bored right now . so , where should I start with ? oh yeah homework , see I got lots of homeworks ( for me it's a lot ) ! erghhh wth . I got to print this thing and that thing and those thing like wth ?! teacher , 1 week of break we shouldn't have any homework ! it's holiday and we shouldn't do any homework -,- erghhh. and for English , we have to draw a picture of a stupid river like ?! it's English not art for god sake . and , our ART TEACHER is so goddamn scary . she's the displine teacher , whoever doesn't finish their homework , teacher will like rip their book or hit them with a book >< luckily I finished my homework last week , it's like half of the class got punished . okay that's one thing // the second thing is , I CAN'T WAIT FOR ONE DIRECTION'S 3D MOVIE ! who's a directioner here ! i'm a verified directioner ~ I can't wait gurhhh ! I think the movie will be released on the 30th of august just before merdeka like whuttt . I don't know if the date is correct but mostly people say it will be released on the 30th of august :) hey it's February lol . time flies so fast ~ oh I miss my friends from BK so much :( we've been through so much together , goddamn I feel like crying right now . that doesn't mean I don't like subang . I like subang but I just miss my old friends especially Mariam , eisyah , wardah , aleen , khal , all the starship's members , ivin , farhan and moreeeeeeee . I can't list them all :') ok i'm so lazy to type so bye-bye peeps xo
 
 
 

Post a Comment

/ >