Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/242815875468695672?origin\x3dhttp://bubblegum-bitchx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bonjour ♡

♡ roses are gay ♡ violets are gay ♡ you're gay ♡
☮ May the odds be ever in your favour ☮

▲ vampx ▼

| hello | unicornvamp | electraa vamp | i have this obsession towards guys who i don't have a single chance with |

Credits

Theme by: Luana A.



meow :3

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 5:08 PM

 
Good morning peole xo it's 9am here :-) what's everyone doing ? i'm just tweeting and answering my ask.fm questions , my ask.fm has been spammed by the lovely Mariam Hanisa yesterday xS she asked me like 20 stupid questions lol xp here's her twitter ---> Mariam <3 . hehe :3 so , today is just a normal thursday right ? if u know what I mean . and fyi , muslims don't celebrate valentines day ;) so most of my friends are going to the boarding schools here in Malaysia :( I'm gonna miss them so bad . I only applied one boarding school and that is TKC :) but I didn't get it :( I didn't apply MRSM :/ that's okay , studying in a normal school is just the same xo and my school is a cluster school be jelly peeps xp okay I got to go now // breakfast time , i'm as hungry as a fox ! :D kbyee people :) will post something sooner or later xo

Post a Comment

/ >