Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/242815875468695672?origin\x3dhttp://bubblegum-bitchx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bonjour ♡

♡ roses are gay ♡ violets are gay ♡ you're gay ♡
☮ May the odds be ever in your favour ☮

▲ vampx ▼

| hello | unicornvamp | electraa vamp | i have this obsession towards guys who i don't have a single chance with |

Credits

Theme by: Luana A.



embarassing

Friday, March 15, 2013 7:50 AM

 
Hola there freaks :) so.............. hey back ;P so um yea school is great know :B well um got new bestfriends , they are so cool :-D aiqha , neesha , sofiya , eyrien , izzah , mayyah & well more. so um today is an embarrassing day , there's this fire drill thingy so we have to go to the field and it was so freaking hot there I feel like i'm burning in a toaster . so after the fire drill well we have to walk to our class , so I have to walk pass my 'crushes' class . um he was just leaving the class and I feel well um beside him xD when neesha and aiqha saw 'him' they were like 'misha misha he's here' liddat , both of them TRIED to push me to him but failed ! :p I hit a girl . well a girl that I doesn't know my existence :) x I HOPE HE DIDN'T SAW WHAT HAPPENED . so yah , yesterday was an embarrassing day too . I WANTED to talk to shaun , so I went up to this boy who LOOKS exactly like him , then I asked that guy for my book , I was pushing his chair xD when I look at him , he's not shaun and I freaked out xD when I turned back , Shaun's there . i'm like wth just happened what's wrong with life lol .

 
 
so there's this injection for the girls AGAIN this Tuesday :( ahhhh the first injection was last month but it was so freaking funny so I didn't like screamed or cry . hope this Tuesday will be fine like last month's so yeahhh <3 adios lovelies ! x

Post a Comment

/ >