Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/242815875468695672?origin\x3dhttp://bubblegum-bitchx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bonjour ♡

♡ roses are gay ♡ violets are gay ♡ you're gay ♡
☮ May the odds be ever in your favour ☮

▲ vampx ▼

| hello | unicornvamp | electraa vamp | i have this obsession towards guys who i don't have a single chance with |

Credits

Theme by: Luana A.



H&M

Saturday, March 16, 2013 12:40 AM

 
Hello freaksters ! :B well I just got back from Paradigm Mall // went with my mum , and there's H&M THERE :D i'm like wth omfg there's one hear . so well I bought some stuff like a long sleeved blouse , a pair of leapord flats and a belt u can check them on my instagram :) I got PBSM just now at 8 , well we have to 'kawad kaki' under the freaking hot sun ! -__- luckily eyrien came other wise I don't have any friend to hang out with . so um i'm working on my tumblr // I don't know how to use it but i'm learning it :-D but I like my blog more lolz ! well I like to post gifs now xD
 
 
 
 
so this is totally me right now , I got a bit of homewoks left #lazyass so yahh :) whatchu guise doin ? i'm just chilling in the tv room +.+ kay I got to go -_- gonna do my homeworks now so yeah byeeee <3

Post a Comment

/ >