Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/242815875468695672?origin\x3dhttp://bubblegum-bitchx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bonjour ♡

♡ roses are gay ♡ violets are gay ♡ you're gay ♡
☮ May the odds be ever in your favour ☮

▲ vampx ▼

| hello | unicornvamp | electraa vamp | i have this obsession towards guys who i don't have a single chance with |

Credits

Theme by: Luana A.



sunday blues

Saturday, March 16, 2013 9:30 PM

 
heyo freaks so I just played bola jaring with my cousins ! it's so freaking funny and i'm the tallest of them all :p heksheks so , it's sunday today and tomorrow is a freaking MONDAY ! say whutt , erghh I hate Mondays cause there's a freaking assembly for like an hour.... I hope it rains tomorrow muahaha xD so kak hanna came just now :) we did a short keek . view my keek , just posted a really creative one just now :D and follow me maybe ? lulz subscribe me :) as u all know , I got an injection this Tuesday :) I told u guise in my previous post . wish me the best of luck XD I hope I didn't cry or any embarrassing thing xp

 
I'm so hungry right now ! :( omnomnom okay gtg byeee freaks x)

Post a Comment

/ >