Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/242815875468695672?origin\x3dhttps://bubblegum-bitchx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bonjour ♡

♡ roses are gay ♡ violets are gay ♡ you're gay ♡
☮ May the odds be ever in your favour ☮

▲ vampx ▼

| hello | unicornvamp | electraa vamp | i have this obsession towards guys who i don't have a single chance with |

Credits

Theme by: Luana A.



Sorry:)

Tuesday, September 6, 2011 3:59 AM

Hye people!!!
Sorry cause I didn't post
anything because I'm busy
collecting money...(raya)
Sebenarnya,harini aku tengah boring...
Tu lah post aku tidak beberapa menarik:)
SORRY AGAIN:D
N sorry for the viewers from other country
because I mostly use Malay language..
SORRY AGAIN:)
Bahahhahah!!
From now on I will write my post
in English so other country
that doesn't know Malay language
can read it...
Tehhhehehhehe!!
Now,I,Misha Nadira doesn't know
 what to write....OH,I know what
 I'm gonna write about..
 My Arab and Agama test paper!!
 I got 90% for Arab n 90% for Agama!!
 And I was like,OMG!!Am I taking the
 wrong test paper...
 I got to go now...
 Bye-bye!!

Post a Comment

/ >