Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/242815875468695672?origin\x3dhttps://bubblegum-bitchx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bonjour ♡

♡ roses are gay ♡ violets are gay ♡ you're gay ♡
☮ May the odds be ever in your favour ☮

▲ vampx ▼

| hello | unicornvamp | electraa vamp | i have this obsession towards guys who i don't have a single chance with |

Credits

Theme by: Luana A.



Awhhh!

Saturday, March 10, 2012 5:05 PM

Helo guys!Imma in a bad mood now.Know what?Because today my mom forget to wake me up to go to school for extra classes.But I don't want to blame my mom.My mom forget to wake me up.Nevermind lah!Hihihi.So,I'll be BORING today.Some people don't like school.But for me,school is sosososo AWESOME.Yeah!I can meet my frienda and in the same time I can get knowledge.Hmmm.I feel like sososo sorry because I didn't came to school.Hmm.Nevermind.I don't want to blame my mom.Know why?Because she already paid the extra class fees for me.I can't be blaming my mom.She made my life AWESOME.Huhuhu.Okay.This is the end.Bye!

Post a Comment

/ >