Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/242815875468695672?origin\x3dhttps://bubblegum-bitchx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bonjour ♡

♡ roses are gay ♡ violets are gay ♡ you're gay ♡
☮ May the odds be ever in your favour ☮

▲ vampx ▼

| hello | unicornvamp | electraa vamp | i have this obsession towards guys who i don't have a single chance with |

Credits

Theme by: Luana A.



Homeyh

Monday, March 12, 2012 7:05 AM

Helo people.Sorry because I updated late today.I have to help my mom because my maid went home.So,my family is staying home.Yeah!Home Sweet Home.And I  taking picturesYeah!I have my instagram.Follow me.The name is 'mishanadira'.Thanks!The end of the March,I'll go camping with ma friends at Sungai Congkak.I think most of the pupils in Malaysia have been there.Imma kinda afraid about the NIGHTWALK!Damn!I scared!You think I'm a baby?Think again!Hahaha.Nyehnyeh.Just joking..Well,now is 10:03 pm.I'm supposed to go to sleep but I can't.My eyes are wide openGet it?I guess I must stop here before my mom knows!Bye

Post a Comment

/ >