Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/242815875468695672?origin\x3dhttps://bubblegum-bitchx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bonjour ♡

♡ roses are gay ♡ violets are gay ♡ you're gay ♡
☮ May the odds be ever in your favour ☮

▲ vampx ▼

| hello | unicornvamp | electraa vamp | i have this obsession towards guys who i don't have a single chance with |

Credits

Theme by: Luana A.



Happiest Day Ever😂

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 2:58 AM

Helo people.Bonjour people.Okay.Today,16 Mei 2012 is the best day of my life😝.You know why?At school today,we celebrated teachers day.There is a truck of ice cream at school.An icecream costs RM1.My mom gave me RM10 for today.So,I ask my friend Wardah and Eisyah to ask Hamster weather he wants ice cream or not.Then,he answerd yes.So I bought one for hamster.Then,I asked Wardah and Eisyah to give the ice cream to hamster.Then hamster smiled and Wardah and Eisyah told hamster that i gave the ice cream.Then,Jerrel And Ng Boon heard that I gave it to hamster.Then,Ng Boon started teasing me.Damn you Ng Boon aka Baboon.😖Well,Nevermind,One day I'll kill you😉.Than hamster said thanks.LOL.Okay.Bye people.ILY Hamster.

Post a Comment

/ >