Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/242815875468695672?origin\x3dhttps://bubblegum-bitchx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bonjour ♡

♡ roses are gay ♡ violets are gay ♡ you're gay ♡
☮ May the odds be ever in your favour ☮

▲ vampx ▼

| hello | unicornvamp | electraa vamp | i have this obsession towards guys who i don't have a single chance with |

Credits

Theme by: Luana A.



Greetings | 19/12/2012

Tuesday, December 18, 2012 7:00 PM

 
Heyya people :) How are you guys today ? I'm fine thank you . Just finished with my breakfast . It's 10:55am here ( Malaysia) , 5 more minutes and i'm off . I have to study . Awwwww this is so sad :(  But it's for my future so I've to work harder :) so before I have to leave , i'll post something first . I'll have to study for an hour . From 11 till 12 :) That's so longggg ( for me) . erghhhh , i'm so tired my head hurts . well , two more minutes left before I have a date with all my books T-T so Nathan is following some people this morning . Makes me jealous cause he's not following me yet . One day he will :) okay one more minute left . I got to go guys :) love u . I'll post something after i'm done studying kay ? byeeeee . xoxo :p

Post a Comment

/ >