Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/242815875468695672?origin\x3dhttps://bubblegum-bitchx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bonjour ♡

♡ roses are gay ♡ violets are gay ♡ you're gay ♡
☮ May the odds be ever in your favour ☮

▲ vampx ▼

| hello | unicornvamp | electraa vamp | i have this obsession towards guys who i don't have a single chance with |

Credits

Theme by: Luana A.



I'm Glad You Came | 20/12/2012

Thursday, December 20, 2012 4:30 AM

 
Heyya people . What's up ? The Wanted tweeted for like an hour just now <3 so happy they finally tweeted today :) I'm chatting with Aleen now . on facebook :) Miss her loads . So , mmmm . my ask.fm has gone wild just now xD omg it's so damn funny , first Afrina spammed me on ask.fm , secondly someone stupid kept asking me the same question . unknown : how much ? me : how much of what ? unknown :how much girl how much ? me : how much of what ?! OMG I THINK HE/SHE HAD LOST HER/HIS MIND ALREADY . u should check out my ask.fm if u want to know more . I posted the link to my ask.fm on the linkies page :-) FYI , I'm a Malaysian :) Sorry if I have grammar mistakes or other things :) so the wanted still doesn't notice me :( I've  tried so hard . maybe i'll be lucky tomorrow or the next day ? so NASA said tomorrow is the end of the world ? how can u predict omfg . Don't believe it too fast guys :/  Yesterday , my father asked me a omfg question .
Dad : Misha , is it true that Harry is dating Taylor Swift ?
Me : *heart :omg* emm , Harry said no but Taylor said yes . Emm , directioners don't like Harry and Taylor together... I don't like Taylor actually .
Dad : I don't like Taylor too cause she's always dating someone famous , to be even more famous .
Me : *heart :omg daddy I love u*
See , my dad knows about the Haylor (not real) . Even my mum doesn't know about that ._.
And Harry got a new tattoo ? A ship ? lol . Omg , i'm on a twitlimit again ._. what the hell is wrong with twitter ?! I only tweeted like 300+ today -_- erghhhh hate u forever twitlimit :p so emm , I got to go . gonna read some fanfics <3 I do read fanfics :D byeeee . xoxo

Post a Comment

/ >