Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/242815875468695672?origin\x3dhttps://bubblegum-bitchx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bonjour ♡

♡ roses are gay ♡ violets are gay ♡ you're gay ♡
☮ May the odds be ever in your favour ☮

▲ vampx ▼

| hello | unicornvamp | electraa vamp | i have this obsession towards guys who i don't have a single chance with |

Credits

Theme by: Luana A.



Interest :*

Monday, December 3, 2012 6:08 AM

 
Oh hey people :) Well , this is my 3rd post for today . it's because I am so damn bored right now and I feel like dying . Interest ? yeah , so i'm from the thewantedfanmily :) and a BRAT . Brat , Cher Lloyd fanbase . yeah i'm a directioner too but i'm more to the wanted . yeah my fav is Nathan Sykes . he's just so cute , adorable x) and i'm a jepsie too . yeah , Carly followed me on twitter , i'm about to die . Tom Parker followed me too . I died for 3 seconds . I wish Nathan will follow me :(  Urhhh , nevermind . Well , it's 10pm here in Malaysia and I have a stomach ache right now . I feel like i'm about to die . so i'm tweeting right now , yeah I've reach my 17th k and I missed it . duh damn it. All my feelings are in you . so whoever is reading this , just don't judge me okay ? xxx well I think this is long enough . I will post later if I have free time , thanks for reading eyh ? xoxo

Post a Comment

/ >