Cute Polka Dotted Pink Bow Tie Ribbon <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/242815875468695672?origin\x3dhttps://bubblegum-bitchx.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Bonjour ♡

♡ roses are gay ♡ violets are gay ♡ you're gay ♡
☮ May the odds be ever in your favour ☮

▲ vampx ▼

| hello | unicornvamp | electraa vamp | i have this obsession towards guys who i don't have a single chance with |

Credits

Theme by: Luana A.



Thanks :D | 21/12/12

Thursday, December 20, 2012 10:48 PM

 
Heyya people ! :) How's your day ? So , I've seen the stats today . Looks like some of my viewers are from the U.S. ? haha . thanks :D okay , so this is not the last post for today . don't worry :3 Btw , I just updated my instagram <3 and the I've reacher 3k views (blog) . Thank You so much guys . you guys make my day :) lots of love . keep viewing like always okay ? #np , Whistle by Flo Rida on 713 . So , I heard Tate Stevens won the x factor USA ? Congrats . Carly got 2nd place . That's okay :-) I'm proud of u :) UUUUUU , I hear thunder :o It's gonna rain maybe ? not again ...  I can't open twitter using my phone -.- erghhh what the hell is wrong with my twitter >< erghhh asdfghjkl I have to use my laptop . so how's your day today ? mine ? boring T-T . I don't know what to post actually . I'll post another post at 7:30pm-ish  , the last post before I go to Johor :) so , byeee guys xx i'll post another post at 7:30pm as I promise :-) xoxo

Post a Comment

/ >