Heyya people :) It's 10:30pm here ( Malaysia ) . So I'm active at twitter now . Been tweeting with Hanis <3 our conversation is so funny . we even mentioned Nathan :p sorry Nathan for spamming u xD Emmm here's her twitter : Hanis Nadhirah , kay that's her twitter . follow her maybe ? I'm on a freaking twitlimit now . erghhh it sucks being on twitlimit . u can't tweet or even RT tweets -.- u can only favourite the tweet . oh shoot . erghh nevermind . I have blog to keep me company . Hanis is a friend of mine , she's so kind and FUNNY . omg u guys should see the conversation between Hanis and I . can't remember Hanis's blog link :/ sorry guys . well since I can't TWEET , i'll be posting emm a long post ? Hanis is a verified directioner , a directioner forever :) her bio explains everything . well , she's in the same class as me . 6 MUTIARA <3 Miss the class :( her favourite member from One Direction is Louis . and she's so FUNNY . omfg I can't stop laughing just now because she tweeted something funny xD I almost died crying of laughter . erghh i'm still under twitlimit . I feel like crying . I love the picture up there :) so , if u're from the TWFanmily or a Directioner , we should be friends ( if i'm not your friend ) . I'm so freaking jealous of the ones who's followed by Nathan , like seriously . he doesn't even know I exist -_- I just feel like crying . oh damn afrina just answered my ask.fm question and she posted it on twitter ---> Me: Describe Nathan :) Afrina : IDK him ok lol Misha's husband . OMGGG Afrina :-) I'm so happy . Nathan's not my husband actually but omg haha . see I have friends that makes me laugh all the time <3 so here's a shoutout for Afina :) Justin's. <--- Afrina's twitter :) Follow her kay ? She's obsessed with Bieber & she's a VERIFIED belieber :D okay :) I can't RT her tweet now cause I'm on twitlimit . OH TWITLIMIT WHY DO U EXIST ?! YOU'RE KILLING MY LIFE U KNOW . My parents aren't home yet . They went shopping . They'll be back soon . I'm not sleepy yet though . Didn't go cycling today cause it's raining :/ okay guys . I think this is the end of this post . I will post tomorrow in the morning kay ? see u later . xoxo
Heyya people :) It's 10:30pm here ( Malaysia ) . So I'm active at twitter now . Been tweeting with Hanis <3 our conversation is so funny . we even mentioned Nathan :p sorry Nathan for spamming u xD Emmm here's her twitter : Hanis Nadhirah , kay that's her twitter . follow her maybe ? I'm on a freaking twitlimit now . erghhh it sucks being on twitlimit . u can't tweet or even RT tweets -.- u can only favourite the tweet . oh shoot . erghh nevermind . I have blog to keep me company . Hanis is a friend of mine , she's so kind and FUNNY . omg u guys should see the conversation between Hanis and I . can't remember Hanis's blog link :/ sorry guys . well since I can't TWEET , i'll be posting emm a long post ? Hanis is a verified directioner , a directioner forever :) her bio explains everything . well , she's in the same class as me . 6 MUTIARA <3 Miss the class :( her favourite member from One Direction is Louis . and she's so FUNNY . omfg I can't stop laughing just now because she tweeted something funny xD I almost died crying of laughter . erghh i'm still under twitlimit . I feel like crying . I love the picture up there :) so , if u're from the TWFanmily or a Directioner , we should be friends ( if i'm not your friend ) . I'm so freaking jealous of the ones who's followed by Nathan , like seriously . he doesn't even know I exist -_- I just feel like crying . oh damn afrina just answered my ask.fm question and she posted it on twitter ---> Me: Describe Nathan :) Afrina : IDK him ok lol Misha's husband . OMGGG Afrina :-) I'm so happy . Nathan's not my husband actually but omg haha . see I have friends that makes me laugh all the time <3 so here's a shoutout for Afina :) Justin's. <--- Afrina's twitter :) Follow her kay ? She's obsessed with Bieber & she's a VERIFIED belieber :D okay :) I can't RT her tweet now cause I'm on twitlimit . OH TWITLIMIT WHY DO U EXIST ?! YOU'RE KILLING MY LIFE U KNOW . My parents aren't home yet . They went shopping . They'll be back soon . I'm not sleepy yet though . Didn't go cycling today cause it's raining :/ okay guys . I think this is the end of this post . I will post tomorrow in the morning kay ? see u later . xoxo
I was in the winter of my life, and the men I met along the road were my only summer.
At night I fell asleep with visions of myself, dancing and laughing and crying with them.
Three years down the line of being on an endless world tour, and my memories of them were the only things that sustained me, and my only real happy times.
I was a singer - not a very popular one,
I once had dreams of becoming a beautiful poet, but upon an unfortunate series of events saw those dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky that I wished on over and over again, sparkling and broken.
But I didn't really mind because I knew that it takes getting everything you ever wanted, and then losing it to know what true freedom is.
When the people I used to know found out what I had been doing, how I'd been living, they asked me why - but there's no use in talking to people who have home.
They have no idea what it's like to seek safety in other people - for home to be wherever you lay your head.
I was always an unusual girl.
My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean...
And if I said I didn't plan for it to turn out this way I'd be lying...
Because I was born to be the other woman.
Who belonged to no one, who belonged to everyone.
Who had nothing, who wanted everything, with a fire for every experience and an obsession for freedom that terrified me to the point that I couldn't even talk about it, and pushed me to a nomadic point of madness that both dazzled and dizzied me.
Every night I used to pray that I’d find my people, and finally I did on the open road.
We had nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing we desired anymore, except to make our lives into a work of art.
Live fast. Die young. Be wild. And have fun.
I believe in the person I want to become.
I believe in the freedom of the open road.
And my motto is the same as ever:
"I believe in the kindness of strangers. And when I’m at war with myself I ride, I just ride."
Who are you?
Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies?
Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them?
I have. I am fucking crazy.
But I am free.
Post a Comment